Tabernacle & Pageantry Products for Rent
If you are looking to take your church conferences, dance ministries, men or women’s meetings to another level take a look at these rental items! If you have any questions or would like to discuss how we can decorate your upcoming event, contact us by email at email@example.com.
Showing all 5 results
- A deposit is required to hold all rental items for the specified event date. Deposit will be applied to the final bill and balance will be due upon delivery of rental items.
- The date and rental items are not reserved until deposit is paid and signed rental agreementis submitted and received by CDBM.
- Should renter cancel before event date, half the deposit paid will be non-refundable.
- Renter will return items or have them ready for pick up on the date and by the time specified on the invoice. If return is late, additional rental fees will apply.
- Cancellation of any item within 48 hours of scheduled delivery or event will result in a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellation of entire order must be done 60 days before the event date or the entire deposit will be forfeited.
- Invoice is to be paid in full prior to delivery or upon delivery by CDBM.
- Renter is responsible for loss or damage of items and will pay for cost of replacement or repair depending on extent of damage. The cost will be assessed within five (5) days of return and presented in a separate invoice, due and payable within 15 days. The replacement value of items will be determined by age and condition at the time of rental.
- There is no guarantee that rented items are free from defects. Those defects will be noted by CDBM prior to pick up or delivery.
- Renter agrees that CDBM holds no liability for any damage or injury caused by the use of rental items to renter or any third party. Also note, CDBM items cannot be rented out to a third party without CDBM consent.
- Renter assumes all risk of personal property damage or personal injury.
- Rental funds are to be paid by credit or debit card, cash, cash app, cashier’s check, or money order. Checks will not be accepted.
- Refund requests must be in writing. If items are ordered and delivered but not used, no refund will be given.